Hand Made and Custom made Bows, Hair Bows and accesories, Baby Gifts. and Wonderful Ribbon Crafts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wow has it been that long . Life is crazy!

Sorry for my lack of updating On here. I really do have a ton of bows made and Have a ton of choices of ribbon to match those dresses .
My life spiraled out of control a little for a while.Due too some health issues. But Now I am maybe back on track I promise too provide pictures soon.
Don't forget Local friends are welcome to come and see what I have made or bring those dresses over so . I can custom make them too .
Still working on Our best options too sell on line .
Pay pal is looking good but working on our direct link too here. Although bows can be ordered through me online already by using paypal.
Email me for details at booboosbows@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment